2022 A TIME TO LOVE US
WE STILL REQUIRE HELP TO MAKE THIS SPECIAL MUSICAL OUTREACH EVENT POSSIBLE IN SUMMER 2022
This event is being created to help expand Safety Awareness, Education, & Open Communication about cannabis-basedhealthcare. We will also be featuring employment opportunities within the cannabis industry. We will not feature direct cannabis-based product sales; instead, cannabis-product vendors may offer discount or free coupons/codes during the event.
Vendors may also feature Raffles of their Products but there will be no direct cannabis-product sales. Novelties and Logo based goods are recommended as prizes for various games offered at cannabis-related vendors booths. This makes learning fun & helps give abetter impression of the cannabis industry as a whole. CFCI strongly suggests attention be given to Quality Control & Assurance.
All Cannabis-Related Businesses have been asked to share how they focus on CFCI Mission Goals: Safety Awareness,
Education, and Open Communication. Businesses are also welcome to share any job-related opportunities with others.
- Musical/Various Artists/Dancing Acts- Require: 1-2 Stages (Mix acts on one stage or *musical acts on one stage and separate staging area for children’s acts).
- V.I.P Area- Event Sponsors/*Artists/Limited Media Access Require: Camper parking and set-up. *Managed Security Force Area.
- Tent Vendor Booths- Set up in an easy flowing pattern. Require: Various vendors will require electric services.
- Food Vendors- Central Area for Food/Beverages Require: A variety of food and beverage suppliers will also require electric/water access. Seating areas for dining is needed.
- Family Break Area- Tent Covered Area Require: Access to water, seating, sanitizer, and privacy care area (a curtained area to allow needed private physical care.
- Emergency Services- Health Care Workers Required: Emergency Service Care Providers On-site During Event.
- Handicapped Access- Set up an easy flow pattern for disabled individuals.
Require: Appropriate access to all areas of the event. Adapted Bathroom Facilities/Sanitation Services.
- Limited Media-Create DVD Require: Electric and online access will be required. The media will be limited to CFCI organizational outreach efforts.
- Security- Event Safety Services-Require: Family-friendly safety services visible on-site during the event.
- Sponsor’s Recognition- Increased Public Awareness Require: Posted acknowledgment of all event Sponsors throughout event areas, online, on marketing & media release materials.
Our Official Website Is: http://www.cannabisforchildren.org. CFCI is a 501c3 Approved Advocacy Outreach Organization.
I’m Looking Really Forward to 2022 and People Being Together Again!!! Thank You For All Your Support!!!